You'd think that after having 6 kids I'd have heard it all, but the other day at playgroup I heard something I have never heard before. Seven little words "Oh no, here comes that mean kid!"
Yes, our little KK is definitely his own person, sent to humble these two parents who thought they had this kid thing all figured out. He is extremely coordinated & physically advanced, very brave, willful, stubborn, and sad to say, a little more aggressive than his 5 older siblings. Being afraid is not one of his personality traits!
Unfortunately, when he gets frustrated he lashes out. It likely stems from not being able to verbalize his feelings and desires (speech seems to be coming a little slower for this spoiled 2 year old). Nevertheless, it doesn't matter the age or size of other kid, he is not intimidated. I guess discretion isn't a personality trait either! So,when he got frustrated at playgroup the other day, he ran up to a perfectly innocent 4 year old bystander and pushed her down. Hence,when we showed up at playgroup the following week came those seven little words.
I know it isn't funny, but sometimes I just have to laugh (quietly to myself, of course).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry Ames. That sounds funny though.
Post a Comment